1. INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
2. DATA REQUIRED AND PROVIDED BY THE USER.
The data requested by the website forms are general and mandatory (unless otherwise indicated) in order to accomplish the purposes stablished. Therefore, if the requested data is not properly provided, the final purposes might not be met. Notwithstanding the afore mentioned, the User will be allowed to freely visualize the website content.
3. WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?Anaxomics might collect the following User information:
- User identification data
- Contact Information
4. HOW WE SHARE THE USER DATA?
Data will not be shared with third parties except for those cases in which a legal obligation exists or it is needed in order to accomplish the final purpose of the data sharing.
5. USER RESPONSIBILITY.The User:
- Guarantees that the data provided to Anaxomics are truthful, accurate, complete, and updated. In light of the above, the User takes responsibility for the truthfulness and update of all their shared data, so that the provided data relates to the user current situation.
6. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The User is allowed to write a letter to Anaxomics at any time and free of charge. It should be sent to the email address email@example.com with the Subject “Data Privacy”, attaching a copy of their identity card, in order to:
- Withdraw given consent.
- Access. The User has the right to access their personal data kept by Anaxomics.
- Rectification. The User may request the amendment, editing or suppression of any incomplete, outdated, or inaccurate information.
- Erasure. The User may request the erasure of their personal data, when, among other motives, data is no longer needed for the intended purposes.
- Objection. The User may also object to the treatment of their data in their legitimate personal interest.
- Limit data treatment. The User has the right to request Anaxomics to limit the treatment of their personal data when stated in the proper Data Protection Act/legislation.
- Data portability. The User is entitled to obtain their personal data in order to share them with another officer.
7. SECURITY MEASURES.
Anaxomics will treat the user personal data in a unfailingly strictly confidential manner and preserving the mandatory duty of secrecy concerning them, as defined in the applicable regulation, adopting, for that purpose, the required technical and administrative measures for guaranteeing the proper data privacy and avoid their unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access, considering the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which are exposed.