Our Commitment To Privacy
At ANAXOMICS and its various companies incorporated throughout the world we are strongly committed to protecting your privacy. You can navigate the majority of our website without giving us any personal information about yourself. However, sometimes we need additional information about you in order to provide the information or services you are requesting. Your privacy is important to us. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on every page of our site.
Our committment is to protect your privacy at all times according to the local (country, department, region or state) laws that apply to you, in all the countries of the world where ANAXOMICS is incorporated.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the ANAXOMICS website. We collect information in several ways, which are described below:
1. On some pages, you can register to receive information on an automated, "alert" basis. The type of information that you can register to receive on an automated basis includes general information about ANAXOMICS such as:
- Press releases
- Investor News
The personal information collected when you register to receive automated information is typically your name and email address. Each time you receive an automated email alert, you have the option of canceling your registration and removing your email from the database by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email alert message.
2. On some pages, you may opt to provide us information about yourself if you are interested (a) in serving as an investigator in a clinical trial; or (b) in pursuing an employment opportunity at ANAXOMICS. The information requested from you will be based on your area of interest.
3. On some pages, you can register to receive customized information. This information is generally collected on "Contact Us" forms where you can ask a ANAXOMICS representative to contact you in order to answer questions or provide specific information. The personal information you provide on these forms may include your name, title, company name, address, contact phone numbers, and email.
4. On some pages, you can choose to register to receive access to webcasts, periodic newsletters, or information on a specific ANAXOMICS product or service. Generally, the personal information collected when you register to receive this type of information is your name, company, affiliation, and email address. This information is collected for qualification and aggregate measurement purposes only.
5. On some pages, you may choose to enter personal information about yourself that may allow you access to specific ANAXOMICS information or services. For example, clients may enter identifying information that allows them to access their project information.
The Way We Use Information
We store the information you provide about yourself in a secure database in order to provide you with the information, products, and/or services you request. The information is stored for the lifetime of the database unless you request that it be removed. You must consent for us to share your identifiable information with third parties, who would be bound by a confidentiality agreement. The information you provide us about yourself will be shared with ANAXOMICS employees, consultants or contractors to the extent necessary to accommodate your request. This information can eventually be located, transferred and used in several countries around the world.
You can also update or cancel your information at any time by writing, e-mail or by phone to any of the ANAXOMICS addresses provided in the Contact section of the web site.
The information may be used to contact you by e-mail or by phone, in order to offer you our services and capabilities.
Also, the information can be used to contact you by e-mail or by phone in order to offer you a new job position within ANAXOMICS.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information about the use of our website to improve the navigation, content, and design of our site. This information may include, for example, the most and least requested pages and the number of users from the U.S. and other countries, among other things.
Finally, unless otherwise excepted below, we would not use your personally identifiable information provided to us online for purposes other than those you requested without also providing you an opportunity to agree or otherwise limit such unrelated purposes
Except as described above, we will not otherwise use or disclose any of your personally identifiable information, except to the extent reasonably necessary: (i) to correct technical problems and malfunctions and when we process your information; (ii) to protect the security and integrity of our website; (iii) to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of others; (iv) to take precautions against liability; (v) to comply with laws or to respond to judicial process; or (vii) to provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter as applicable or otherwise required or permitted by law.
Currently, we are not using cookies but may offer this option in the future in order to allow site visitors to personalize their experience. Also, we receive IP addresses in the normal course of the operation of our Web site. An IP address is a number assigned to you by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet. Although we do receive IP addresses, we do not use them to personally identify you or disclose them to others.
How You Can Correct or Cancel Your Information
You may update or remove the information you provided to us by contacting us - see "How to Contact Us" below. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or removing your information. The information you provide us may be archived or stored periodically by us according to backup processes conducted in the ordinary course of business.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of other websites, as we cannot control or be responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
Notification Of Changes
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us at Corporate Headquarters of ANAXOMICS BIOTECH, Balmes 89 4-2, Barcelona 08008, Spain, Tel +(34) 93 4516 717, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.