Anaxomics is and innovative company that from its very beginning is committed to the advancement of science. Anaxomics has participated as a partner in several Research Projects applying its innovative technology.
1. Indox: Optimized oxidoreductases for medium and large scale industrial biotransformations
Learn more about Research Indox
2. TRIGGER: King of hearts, joints and lungs; periodontal pathogens as etiologic factor in RA, CVD and COPD and their impact on treatment strategies
Learn more about Research TRIGGER
3. SysMalVac: Identifying correlates of protection to accelerate vaccine trials: systems evaluation of two models of experimentally-induced immunity to malaria
Learn more about Research SysMalVac
4. CombiMS: A novel drug discovery method based on systems biology: combination therapy and biomarkers for Multiple Sclerosis
Learn more about Research CombiMS
5. SyStemAge: Early warning signals of ageing in human stem cells and age-related disorders
Learn more about Research SyStemAge
6. VISION: Prolonged inhibition of semaphorine3a pathway via a bio-degradable implant towards a better therapy for visual sensory impairments
Learn more about Research VISION
7. RAPID: Rheumatoid Arthritis and Periodontal Inflammatory Disease
Learn more about Research RAPID
8. NBDS: Anaxomics and Nucro-Technics will develop a joint research project in the field of new safety biomarkers.
Learn more about Research NBDS
9. Gums&Joints: Protein citrullination as a link between periodontal diseases and rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and target for development of novel drugs to treat RA
Learn more about Research Gums&Joints
10. DYNAPUMP NEO: Development of a biotechnology application to facilitate individualized drug therapy in neonatology.
Learn more about DYNAPUMP
11. Identification and Validation of Novel Drug Targets in Gram-Negative Bacteria by Global Search: A Trans-System Approach.
Learn more about Research AntiPathoGN