Anaxomics gives assistance to biopharma and pharmaceutical companies in defining their in-/out-licensing strategy and maximizing the value of their products, and technologies.
- Current Situation and Market Analysis
- Efficacy Analysis
- Safety Analysis
- Strategic Differentiation
- Integrated Product Assessment
In and out-licensing activities are excellent opportunities for companies that want to quickly expand their portfolio or obtain an immediate return on investment, respectively. However, it is crucial to gain a deep knowledge on the market and the clinical profile of the drugs in order to de-risk scientific decisions during the due-diligence process.
Anaxomics provides a rationale for in/out-licensing decisions based on their expected clinical performance and a comprehensive cross-examination of the competitive landscape. To do so, we offer a novel approach to due diligence that combines cutting-edge Systems Biology with long-term expertise in drug development.
Besides the mechanistic and predictive analysis of the therapeutic performance of your products, we offer a full range of strategic knowledge to add value to your assets and differentiate your new developments.
Current situation and market analysis – In-depth market analysis to identify potential competitors of your compounds with the aim of highlighting their main strenghts during the out-licensing process. When considering the acquisition or the in-licensing of new strategic assets, we conduct a careful examination of the competitor landscape in that therapeutic area. [+]
- Existing compound/s documentation
- Identification of IP opportunities
- Key Findings and company claims
- Market analysis:
- Drug class
- Launched products
- Products in development
- Key Ideas
Efficacy analysis – A comparative efficacy assessment that highlights the strong points of your products and identifies the best drugs available for licensing. To help you in the out-licensing process, we suggest you efficacy-related key factors and potential indications that differentiate your compound from others. [+]
- Compare efficacy with the class/ competitors
- a. Based on predictive analysis
- b. Based on experimental results
- Potential mechanism of action – Complete understanding of the therapeutic performance and the mechanism of action of a drug
- Key Findings – Highlighting the values of the molecule and identifying its strengths in terms of efficacy.
Safety analysis – A comparative safety assessment that highlights the values of your molecules and identifies the safest drugs available for licensing. To help you in the out-licensing process, we suggest you safety-related and life-quality key factors that differentiate your compound from others. [+]
- Predicted Safety profile
- Positioning in the class/ vs. Competitors
- Clinical Dossier Review
- Mechanistic understanding of adverse events – Learn how a compound causes AEs and discover potential ways to prevent or circumvent them.
- Key Findings – Highlighting the values of the molecule and identifying its strengths in terms of safety and life quality.
Strategic differentiation – An extensive evaluation of your products’ strengths in the competitive landscape in order to raise its value in the out-licensing process. [+]
- Summary of key points – Highlighting the values of the molecule and identifying its strengths versus the competitors.
- Other issues and advices – Variables depending on the project, class of compound or indication. Our services are project-tailored to meet the particular needs of our clients.
Integrated product assessment: A complete evaluation of your product or drugs available for in-licensing, encompassing the services listed above. A unique experience that combines the best systems biology can offer with in-depth market analysis and strategic differentiation advice.
Our value proposition at a glance
The integration of cutting-edge systems biology with the support of qualified experts in other disciplines ensures a unique approach to the due-diligence process.
- Providing the best strategies to exploit your pipeline
- Highlighting the values of the molecules and identifying their strengths vs. competitors
- Predicting rate of success in terms of safety or efficacy and providing a complete understanding of the therapeutic performance and the mechanism of action of a drug
- Identifying the best products for in-licensing